About Make ads relevant with Search Ad Extensions
This unit teaches you how you can use search ad extensions to drive direct action when users interact with your ads. The unit contains a total of four lessons.
The first lesson Explain why ad extensions matter explains how search ad extensions can improve a user’s engagement.
The second lesson Choose the right ad extensions explains how to choose the best ad extensions for your business and identify the three universal ad extensions.
The third lesson Automated Ad Extensions explains how you can identify which ad extensions can serve automatically.
The fourth lesson is the Check your knowledge section which tests your knowledge of that lesson unit.
Explain Why Ad Extensions Matter Answers 2022
- (1) Intent – I need to book a hotel room
- (2) Device – I’m on my laptop
- (3) Interest – I love architecture and New York
- (4) Time – It’s 6am
- (5) Location – I’m sitting in the Singapore airport
Choose The Right Ad Extensions Answers
- (A) Callout extensions
- (B) Sitelink extensions
- (C) Structured snippets
- (D) Location extensions
Automated Ad Extensions Answers
- (A) Message extensions
- (B) Callout extensions
- (C) Sitelink extensions
- (D) Structured snippets
Make Ads Relevant With Search Ad Extensions Check Your Knowledge Answers
- (A) The cost-per-click on ad extensions is lower than on a search ad headline
- (B) They guarantee higher engagement for advertisers
- (C) They increase ad quality and drive lower conversion costs
- (D) They increase engagement and influence ad quality
- (1) You operate many retail stores and want potential customers to see the distance from their location to your stores – Location extension
- (2) You’re interested in directing people to specific pages on your website – Sitelink extension
- (3) You want to describe the features of a specific product your business offers before customers click on the ad – Structured snippets
- (4) You’re focused on driving phone calls to your business – Call extension
- (A) Promotion, callout, and sitelink extensions
- (B) Sitelink, location, and call extensions
- (C) Sitelink, callout, and structured snippets
- (D) Message, callout, and structured snippets
This post contains 100% correct answers to all the questions asked after every lesson from the Make Ads Relevant With Search Ad Extensions unit from Learn the fundamentals of Google Ads Search course.
You can check out our answers to other lessons from this course by clicking on the links mentioned below.